OPEBA6S | AC/R Acid Neutralizer
- General Details
- Instructions for Use
- Related Products
eBOOST™ AC/R Acid Neutralizer actively locates and neutralizes acids in AC/R systems caused by moisture, compressor burnout and lubricant/refrigerant gas breakdown.
- Ideal for preventive maintenance
- Fast and immediate results
- Treats up to 6 tons
- Recommended to prevent the formation of acid and for systems that are showing signs of acid build up
- Safe and effective for all systems
- Packaged in sealed trilingual (English, French and Spanish) clamshell with hang tab, color insert card and instructions
|OPEB6S||1 oz (30 ml)||15/per|
Instructions for Use
- Turn AC/R system on and set to lowest temperature.
- Hold syringe end upright and unscrew (remove) blue cap.
- Select a ¼” hose (black o –ring) or 5/16” hose (green o-ring).
- Attach threaded end of hose to syringe.
- Gently push plunger and fill clear hose with solution (to displace all air from hose).
- Connect hose to system low pressure service port and inject 100% of solution.
- Disconnect hose/syringe from system and discard.
- Continue to run system for 30 minutes.