CC220EW | Enhanced Wireless Refrigerant Charging Scale
- General Details
- Store Locator
- Related Products
CC220EW ACCURATE. PRECISE. RELIABLE.
The Compute-A-Charge CC220EW is a battery operated, precision scale for weighing, charging and recovering refrigerants used in HVAC/R systems and may be operated in a MANUAL or PROGRAMMABLE mode.
For added functionality, the CC220EW may be operated as a wireless scale by pairing it to a mobile device running the CPS Link app. This allows technicians to organize and store, or e-mail Jobsite, Tank TrackerTM (refrigerant use) and customer data to others.
CC220EW Key Features:
- Capacity: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Accuracy: 0.015% of reading [or +/- selected resolution, whichever greater]
- Display Resolution: Select from 4 different increments
- Audible & Visual Alarms: Alerts user when approaching a programmed charge or recovery limit
ADDED FUNCTIONALITY (When paired to a mobile device running the CPS Link app):
Organize, Store or Send:
- Job Data – Work order, invoice number, customer, and data logs
- Customer Data – Name, address, e-mail, phone, notes
- Test Logs – Measurements/results associated with services performed
- Export – E-mail specific files to customers, your head office or others
Tank Traker Refrigerant Management System:
- Tank Inventory – Keep real-time records of supply & recovery tanks, their weights and refrigerant types
- Refrigerant Usage – Automatically geotags job location, time and amount dispensed or recovered
- Record Keeping – Easily maintain refrigerant usage/disposal records to comply with EPA Clean Air Act
- Patent Pending